Cheers
David Clifford

Comments

• KennyKenny Registered Users Posts: 119 Major grins
    edited March 30, 2008
    TassieD wrote:
    A couple of images from Symmons Plains.

TSSR2_08_DWC_074.JPG

Nice shots there David... particularly like this one. (Sorry about missing catching up with you when you were over here in Sth Oz... I was in the NT! ne_nau.gif)

Cheers,
    Ken
  • TassieDTassieD Registered Users Posts: 711 Major grins
    edited March 30, 2008
    Kenny wrote:
    Nice shots there David... particularly like this one. (Sorry about missing catching up with you when you were over here in Sth Oz... I was in the NT! ne_nau.gif)

Cheers,
    Ken

Thanks Kenny,

It was a pitty we couldnt catch up, but work comes first. I will let you know when I am going to be back there and we'll see what we can organise.

The car here is rumoured to be one of Brocks cars, I am still trying to validate that rumour.
    Cheers
    David Clifford
  • KennyKenny Registered Users Posts: 119 Major grins
    edited March 30, 2008
    TassieD wrote:
    Thanks Kenny,
    The car here is rumoured to be one of Brocks cars, I am still trying to validate that rumour.
    That could be some good news for the current owner! :D

I love watching the older cars getting around the track... more body roll, more sideways action... dunno... just seems to excite me more than some of the current racing crop ne_nau.gif:D

Cheers,
    Ken
  • TassieDTassieD Registered Users Posts: 711 Major grins
    edited March 30, 2008
    Kenny wrote:
    That could be some good news for the current owner! :D

I love watching the older cars getting around the track... more body roll, more sideways action... dunno... just seems to excite me more than some of the current racing crop ne_nau.gif:D

Cheers,
    Ken

Same here,

Funny you should say that, on April 12 and 13 I am spending the says again at Symmons for Power from the Past. This event is all about the "Big Bangers" the Group A and C touring cars from the 60's through to the lat 80's.
    Cheers
    David Clifford