I have to get a Macro Lens

ZanottiZanotti Registered Users Posts: 1,411 Major grins
edited March 31, 2008 in Holy Macro
I dont have a macro lens yet. I want to get one, but I thought I would share some of these cool spiders.

These photos are from Florida, where we have these lovely spiny orb spiders. They are fairly small, about 1/4" across, but pretty common in the yard.

There have been lots of spider shots lately. These are a little soft, but I thought I would contirbute:

272272672_WfHkP-L.jpg

Z
It is the purpose of life that each of us strives to become actually what he is potentially. We should be obsessed with stretching towards that goal through the world we inhabit.

Comments

• Mark EdellMark Edell Registered Users Posts: 672 Major grins
    edited March 30, 2008
    Get that lens! or extention tubes rolleyes1.gif I love these spiders, I wish we had them here. Nice job.
  • eL eSs VeeeL eSs Vee Registered Users Posts: 1,243 Major grins
    edited March 30, 2008
    I'm going for some tubes. My lens is macro, but it doesn't get slose enough.

All considered, some very nice shots Zanotti. thumb.gif
    Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
    My Facebook

"If you've found a magic that does something for you, honey, stick to it. Never change it." - Mae West, to Edith Head.
    "Every guy has to have one weakness - and it might as well be a good one." - Shell Scott: Dance With the Dead by Richard S. Prather
  • IcebearIcebear Registered Users Posts: 4,015 Major grins
    edited March 30, 2008
    Was that shot through a screen? There's some weird banding or something going on. Don't think it's my monitor.
    John :
    Natural selection is responsible for every living thing that exists.
    D3s, D500, D5300, and way more glass than the wife knows about.
  • ZanottiZanotti Registered Users Posts: 1,411 Major grins
    edited March 30, 2008
    The screen is behind, but yes there is a visible grid - its not you!

Z

It is the purpose of life that each of us strives to become actually what he is potentially. We should be obsessed with stretching towards that goal through the world we inhabit.
  • Lord VetinariLord Vetinari Registered Users Posts: 15,901 Major grins
    edited March 31, 2008
    Amazing little spider - well captured :)
    Brian V.