Change a keyword Bulk

tgelstontgelston Registered Users Posts: 72 Big grins
edited April 1, 2008 in SmugMug Support
It is not a big deal but I have a couple of keywords that I would like to change (e.g. All "grandma" keywords should now be "barbara") Is there a way to do this across my site? I know the bulk keyword tool(excellent tool) can do this within a gallery but I am hoping there may be a way to do this across the entire site.

Thanks,
Tobias

Comments

• AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited March 31, 2008
    tgelston wrote:
    It is not a big deal but I have a couple of keywords that I would like to change (e.g. All "grandma" keywords should now be "barbara") Is there a way to do this across my site? I know the bulk keyword tool(excellent tool) can do this within a gallery but I am hoping there may be a way to do this across the entire site.

Thanks,
    Tobias
    I'm afraid there is only one way, doing each photo one at a time.
    Bring up the keyword page /keyword/grandma and under each photo change it. At least they are all there.

You can do galleries with bulk if it has a lot of them.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • tgelstontgelston Registered Users Posts: 72 Big grins
    edited April 1, 2008
    Gotcha
    Allen wrote:
    I'm afraid there is only one way, doing each photo one at a time.
    Bring up the keyword page /keyword/grandma and under each photo change it. At least they are all there.

You can do galleries with bulk if it has a lot of them.

Okay - Thanks for the reply Allen. I have to say thanks too for having the helpful information in your footer - You inspired me to start customizing my own site.

Thanks,
    Tobias