Sorting inside a gallery?

cleighcleigh Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
edited April 1, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I just started working/designing my site (and I am not a tech junky, so bare with me), and I use to be able to sort my galleries within a gallery (ie: inside my family gallery i could move my galleries into a different order) - for some reason I can't do that anymore - there's no "sort/position" button in the heading - did I mess something up or am i blind (or both?) couldn't find another thread discussing this....
thanks!
www.carolmcdanielphotography.com

Comments

• AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited March 31, 2008
    cleigh wrote:
    I just started working/designing my site (and I am not a tech junky, so bare with me), and I use to be able to sort my galleries within a gallery (ie: inside my family gallery i could move my galleries into a different order) - for some reason I can't do that anymore - there's no "sort/position" button in the heading - did I mess something up or am i blind (or both?) couldn't find another thread discussing this....
    thanks!
    www.carolmcdanielphotography.com
    Welcome to Dgrin wave.gif

The category/gallery box has to be set to sort by position first and not
    recent. Go to your galleries page and in the upper left corner look for this.

sort categories by: most recent · position (arrange)

click "position" then each box should be sortable.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • cleighcleigh Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
    edited April 1, 2008
    Allen wrote:
    Welcome to Dgrin wave.gif

The category/gallery box has to be set to sort by position first and not
    recent. Go to your galleries page and in the upper left corner look for this.

sort categories by: most recent · position (arrange)

click "position" then each box should be sortable.

AHHHH - I knew it had to be something simple!! Thanks!! All fixed!

Also - just wanted to say that i am lovin' the smugmuggin'!!!! You guys are great and setting up my site has been so easy with all of the postings you guys have done - so THANKS bunches!!!!!! wings.gif