Such a Pain in the NECK!

DLutzDLutz Registered Users Posts: 63 Big grins
edited April 3, 2008 in People
well almost LOL, I have the pleasure of Laura and Jessi (new gal) in the studio last night we had lots of fun working together... as you can see the girls got along just fine :)

I am looking for tips on adding a bit of blood to my shot, I thought about it after the fact and think chocolate syrup would have worked great pre photoshop.... but thats for next time I was hoping maybe someone had some trick up their sleeve to make something believable after the fact...

IMG_2271-edit.jpg

EDIT: additional image added to show more of the scene :)
IMG_2276-edit.jpg
--Daniel
"Capturing Moments in Time Since 1975"
For more of my images check out my photo blog:

Comments

• Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited April 2, 2008
    I have not help with the fake blood idea. I do, however, think it won't add much to the image. I see this almost as a "caught just before the act" type of thing, thus no blood yet.

Nice image.
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited April 2, 2008
    I have not help with the fake blood idea. I do, however, think it won't add much to the image.

15524779-Ti.gif I would go even further and suggest that it would significantly reduce the market for the pic. Of course, you may have a niche market in mind...:fish

:D

Cool shot.
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited April 2, 2008
    eek7.gif
    clap.gif
    I love it as it is but at 1st i thought it is Leg not a neck ne_nau.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    edited April 2, 2008
    eek7.gif
    clap.gif
    I love it as it is but at 1st i thought it is Leg not a neck ne_nau.gif
    15524779-Ti.gif or a big elbow/ arm. I actually had to look at it a second time to see what that was the vampiress was so interested in. Maybe you could photoshop some chocolate in there. rolleyes1.gif
  • Jeff_MiloJeff_Milo Registered Users Posts: 327 Major grins
    edited April 2, 2008
    15524779-Ti.gif I really like the concept, but it took me a few moments to realize it was a neck, I would suggest widening out the crop. I would also like to see it without the eyebrows and hair in color, not sure if I like them colorized.
    Jeff Milo
    MILOStudios

www.milophotostudios.com
  • DLutzDLutz Registered Users Posts: 63 Big grins
    edited April 3, 2008
    Thanks for the comments, I am working on additional shots showing a bit more of the victim, so to speak Laughing.gif

I knew from the beginning that it was the neck so I never saw it as something different, this helped me to have to step back and look harder as to what others see, not being on set, and just taking for granted all folks have the same vision!
    --Daniel
    "Capturing Moments in Time Since 1975"
    For more of my images check out my photo blog: