Standard account galleries

VirtualityVirtuality Registered Users Posts: 20 Big grins
edited April 2, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Are there any sample galleries on Smugmug that show what the typical basic "standard account" galleries looks like? I have a power user account and I'm considering purchasing a second account and I'd like to see how standard galleries differ in appearance from power galleries.

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited April 2, 2008
    Virtuality wrote:
    Are there any sample galleries on Smugmug that show what the typical basic "standard account" galleries looks like? I have a power user account and I'm considering purchasing a second account and I'd like to see how standard galleries differ in appearance from power galleries.
    The look of the galleries on a Standard account don't differ from those on other accounts. The other accounts just have the option to be customized.

You can see the default galleries and all the themes we have, here: http://themes.smugmug.com

If you want to try out a 'Standard' account, you can also open a free trial account on www.smugmug.com and see if you like it thumb.gif
  • VirtualityVirtuality Registered Users Posts: 20 Big grins
    edited April 2, 2008
    Thanks Ivar!
    Virtuality wrote: