Silence

wfellerwfeller Registered Users Posts: 2,625 Major grins
edited April 4, 2008 in Landscapes
-
Anybody can do it.

Comments

• jdmphotojdmphoto Registered Users Posts: 159 Major grins
    edited April 3, 2008
    I like it a lot. It's almost like two photos, the beautiful sunset or sunrise (whichever) and the flowers in the foreground. And being able to see detail throughout the photo. Well done.
    See my photo's athttp://jdmphoto.smugmug.com/

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
  • NorthernFocusNorthernFocus Registered Users Posts: 1,347 Major grins
    edited April 4, 2008
    I clicked on this thread thinking "OK, what the hell does silence LOOK like" headscratch.gif . Well you nailed it clap.gif .

The composition definately gives the sense of space/silence. Great color, enough flowers to add interest to the foreground ... Good job thumb.gif
    Dan

My Photo Gallery:Northern Focus Photography
    I wish I was half the man that my dog thinks I am...
  • wfellerwfeller Registered Users Posts: 2,625 Major grins
    edited April 4, 2008
    jdmphoto wrote:
    I like it a lot. It's almost like two photos, the beautiful sunset or sunrise (whichever) and the flowers in the foreground. And being able to see detail throughout the photo. Well done.

Thank you. As kind of an introspection, I've been noticing this season I've been using the color streaks of the flowers for composition rather than less emphemeral objects.
    I clicked on this thread thinking "OK, what the hell does silence LOOK like" headscratch.gif . Well you nailed it clap.gif .

The composition definately gives the sense of space/silence. Great color, enough flowers to add interest to the foreground ... Good job thumb.gif

Thanks. I was about 4 miles from the nearest crossroad and pulled over to take a moment. It was so quiet and pretty, couldn't help setting up and going for it.
    Anybody can do it.
  • summerzsummerz Registered Users Posts: 494 Major grins
    edited April 4, 2008
    I can almost hear a very soft breeze, beautiful.thumb.gif
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited April 4, 2008
    What a beautiful and peaceful place.

You picked the right title for the photo thumb.gif
  • joshhuntnmjoshhuntnm Registered Users Posts: 1,924 Major grins
    edited April 4, 2008
    Nice. I live in New Mexico. Wehre was it taken? Looks like home?

What kind of lens?