Options

sold: canon 35mm f/1.4L

AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
edited March 31, 2005 in Flea Market
**reposting this ad, as the sale has fallen through**

yep, it's that time of the week again, folks :lol3 my store is open. i'm now selling my beloved canon 35 f/1.4L. this is a sweet lens. why am i selling it? simple - i've just bought the canon 24 f/1.4L, eqaully sharp and good, and i prefer the wider focal length. i don't need both the 24 and the 35, so the 35 goes!

here's a gallery of shots taken with this lens

this is a us-warranty lens, purchased in september of 2004. it comes with original box, manual, warranty card, hood, both caps, and soft pouch. no scratches or marks on the glass. the inside and outside of the lens are in excellent condition. there are a couple of very slight marks on the part of the lens where the lenshood meets the lens - that metal collar area - but *not* on the glass. these marks come from the hood going on/off. if you are a perfectionist, this may bother you. if you want great glass - this shouldn't matter :D here are some pics:

18631343-S.jpg

18631376-S.jpg

price: $1000, includes shipping in continental u.s. method of payment: personal check, bank check, paypal. fyi, it's out of stock at many reputable retailers.

buy with confidence: i have a perfect buy/sell record here on dgrin.com, and i guarantee your satisfaction.

Comments