Options

Customisation/Co-Branding Update

g1r2e3gg1r2e3g Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
edited March 31, 2005 in SmugMug Support
Hi all,

Does anyone know when the customisation updates that were talked about on this forum in approximately October 2004 will be added to smugmug? Sorry if this has been asked a million times, i have looked long and hard but there doesn't seem to be any updates after some in October that say the updates are "on its way".

I'm a brand new user and the co-branding features are super important as im integrating my galleries to an existing website. so like others im keen to have greater control of the html and css, for example to change the previous and next graphics that currently look a little odd on my website.

Well done smugmug creators though, this site is the shining diamond amongst alot of mediocre competitors, who strangely seem to charge 5 times more for way less customisation!

Greg

Comments

• Options
    {JT}{JT} Registered Users Posts: 1,016 Major grins
    edited March 31, 2005
    We are still working on the promised updates, promise it will be worth it when they are live and out there. AND ... you will be able to change the graphics for the arrows ... :)
    g1r2e3g wrote:
    Hi all,

Does anyone know when the customisation updates that were talked about on this forum in approximately October 2004 will be added to smugmug? Sorry if this has been asked a million times, i have looked long and hard but there doesn't seem to be any updates after some in October that say the updates are "on its way".

I'm a brand new user and the co-branding features are super important as im integrating my galleries to an existing website. so like others im keen to have greater control of the html and css, for example to change the previous and next graphics that currently look a little odd on my website.

Well done smugmug creators though, this site is the shining diamond amongst alot of mediocre competitors, who strangely seem to charge 5 times more for way less customisation!

Greg
  • Options
    g1r2e3gg1r2e3g Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
    edited March 31, 2005
    {JT} wrote:
    We are still working on the promised updates, promise it will be worth it when they are live and out there. AND ... you will be able to change the graphics for the arrows ... :)
    Awesome :) Keep up the good work folks. Looking forward to it.