Help, one of my photos is out of control!

SparkySparky Registered Users Posts: 104 Major grins
edited April 4, 2008 in SmugMug Support
While working on resizing my thumbnails, one of the photos grew to a gigantic size! See the page here http://wowmephotos.smugmug.com/gallery/2574382_zmX9o#138914011

Needless to say, I would appreciate it someone could help me tame this monster. Thanks.

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 4, 2008
    Give me a few minutes..
    edited April 4, 2008
    Hi, photo's fixed, but I got the wrong watermark on it, so please re-watermark that one photo and you'll be all set thumb.gif
  • SparkySparky Registered Users Posts: 104 Major grins
    edited April 4, 2008
    Everthing was fixed; however when I went to apply the zoom thumbnail the photo grew to the gigantic size again. eek7.gif
  • AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited April 4, 2008
    Sparky wrote:
    Everthing was fixed; however when I went to apply the zoom thumbnail the photo grew to the gigantic size again. eek7.gif
    Copy you javascript for backup and then temporally delete it and see it still
    happens. Getting a javascript error in your function addPhotoTools() using Firebug.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
    edited April 4, 2008
    OK, deleted my javascript, the photo is still large so I can't do anything with it. It's the only photo that is giving me a problem, even when this one is large I'm able to change others around my site no problem.
    edited April 4, 2008
    I fixed it again, give it a few minutes please.
    edited April 4, 2008
    OK, thanks for the help guys. I think I'll keep my hands off the zoom thumbnail for that photo!:D