Field of Dreams

OhEddieOhEddie Registered Users Posts: 337 Major grins
edited April 7, 2008 in Sports
I shoot my son's HS baseball team. All the action shots were getting boring, so I went ou to the press box and took a shot of the field. Then I did a little PS work. That ghost image in the center is my son. And the words are paraphrased from the movie Field of Dreams. I think I will print it out at 13X19, frame it and give it to the coach.

275425854_vKTDX-L.jpg

I think this is a little better. It's a StylusBT font. Do you have any other font suggestions?
Blessed are those who remain flexible, for they shall not get bent out of shape.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Major grins Bournemouth, UKPosts: 0 Major grins
    edited April 6, 2008
    I like the picture and the superimposed son but I think the text ruins it, or rather the font. I don't think there anything wrong with putting the verse you chose on the pictures, it just the font looks messy

Maybe a change of font will improve it.

Tim
  • exploderpilotexploderpilot Banned Posts: 60 Big grins
    edited April 6, 2008
    +1!!! The idea and photo are great, but the font is way too busy with so much brightness and multiple colors! keep it simple, and it will look fantastic! 9 out of 10 though.
  • jonh68jonh68 Registered Users Posts: 2,711 Major grins
    edited April 6, 2008
    +2

The font is too cartoony for the respectful nature of the picture. Keep it simple and no drop down shadows.
  • OhEddieOhEddie Registered Users Posts: 337 Major grins
    edited April 6, 2008
    I charged it to a veranda font and ditched the drop shadow. Thanks for the tips.

275827229_Yb3tm-XL.jpg
    Blessed are those who remain flexible, for they shall not get bent out of shape.
  • exploderpilotexploderpilot Banned Posts: 60 Big grins
    edited April 7, 2008
    I love it!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Major grins Bournemouth, UKPosts: 0 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2008
    Yep certainly looks better now.

Veranda is supposed to be the best font for web sites to be read on screen!

Tim