Gallery won't open in FireFox

DblDbl Registered Users Posts: 230 Major grins
edited April 9, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Tried working in my personal site in FireFox today and this is what I am getting in ALL galleries. I have tried other photo sites, but every Smugmug site I have visited gives me this error when clicking on the gallery itself to enter it. I can navigate the site no problem just when I try to enter a gallery.

I have deleted all cookies and am running the latest version of java and FF. I have no issues at all with IE7 I can enter all sites and enter any gallery.

275508060_rThVM-XL.jpg
Dan

Canon Gear

Comments

• PBolchoverPBolchover Registered Users Posts: 909 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2008
    It works OK for me, with Firefox 2.0.0.1 under Windows XP.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2008
    Dbl wrote:
    Tried working in my personal site in FireFox today and this is what I am getting in ALL galleries. I have tried other photo sites, but every Smugmug site I have visited gives me this error when clicking on the gallery itself to enter it. I can navigate the site no problem just when I try to enter a gallery.

I have deleted all cookies and am running the latest version of java and FF. I have no issues at all with IE7 I can enter all sites and enter any gallery.

275508060_rThVM-Th.jpg
    What plugins do you use in FF? Have to disable them one by one to find the culprit.
  • DblDbl Registered Users Posts: 230 Major grins
    edited April 9, 2008
    I had tried the disabling of the plugins with no luck first and then did the next best thing...uninstalled FF and re-installed. Works fine now. Still don't know why it just showed up, no changes were made to the computer and it only appeared in Smugmug, not any other photo sites or for that matter any other site. It was only Smugmug. Normally it is IE having issues.headscratch.gif
    Dan

Canon Gear