I See You Daddy!!

RBrogenRBrogen Registered Users Posts: 1,518 Major grins
edited April 6, 2008 in People
I was playing around with the settings on my new 5D and my daughter had just finished eating her Mac&Cheese and she came over to me and put her face real close to the lens to see what it was all about. I didn't realize until I opened in PS that I could see my reflection in her eyes.

275746180_8GsLU-L.jpg
Randy Brogen, CPP
www.brogen.com

Member: PPA , PPANE, PPAM & NAPP

Comments

• craftgirlcraftgirl Registered Users Posts: 144 Major grins
    edited April 6, 2008
    neato! Her face is too clean to have been eating mac and cheese...lol What a sweetie!
    Tracy :rofl
    Canon Stuff
    www.craftgirlcreations.smugmug.com
  • i_worship_the_Kingi_worship_the_King Registered Users Posts: 548 Major grins
    edited April 6, 2008
    craftgirl wrote:
    neato! Her face is too clean to have been eating mac and cheese...lol What a sweetie!

This was exactly my thought. Mac and cheese is only properly consumed when it reaches at least 2 walls and a picture of an animal in cheese somewhere on the table around my house...
    I make it policy to never let ignorance stand in the way of my opinion. ~Justiceiro

"Your decisions on whether to buy, when to buy and what to buy should depend on careful consideration of your needs primarily, with a little of your wants thrown in for enjoyment, After all photography is a hobby, even for pros."
    ~Herbert Keppler
  • ladytxladytx Registered Users Posts: 814 Major grins
    edited April 6, 2008
    Geez ... those eyes are AWESOME!
    LadyTX
  • AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited April 6, 2008
    Haha. It doesn't look like you were in the most comportable position when you took that photo (you can see your reflection in her eyes - I love when this happens!!) :D What a sweetie!!