Do you see a color cast?

shniksshniks Registered Users Posts: 945 Major grins
edited April 7, 2008 in People
My friends tell me they cannot see a cast, but somehow I think I see a slight color cast. What do you guys think?

Cheers,

N

275631278_pMEiS-L-2.jpg

Comments

• marrummarrum Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
    edited April 7, 2008
    cast
    yes it is slightly under exposed and has a yallow cast to it enough to make subject look alittle jondis like just lighten over all and a lttle cyan
  • shniksshniks Registered Users Posts: 945 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2008
    marrum wrote:
    yes it is slightly under exposed and has a yallow cast to it enough to make subject look alittle jondis like just lighten over all and a lttle cyan

Yeah that is what I thought too... Thanks for confirming...
  • joshhuntnmjoshhuntnm Registered Users Posts: 1,924 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2008
    One of my favorite elemnts commands is "adjust to skin color" I don't think it is in CS2. I don't know about cs3. the issues, of course, is not what is right, but what is pleasing to your eye.

275937855_Xxp6p-M.jpg
    edited April 7, 2008
    joshhuntnm wrote:
    One of my favorite elemnts commands is "adjust to skin color" I don't think it is in CS2. I don't know about cs3. the issues, of course, is not what is right, but what is pleasing to your eye.

Yeah I hear you- but sometimes you just know something is not looking right and can't place your finger on it. I need to study up on color correction...

Thanks for that tip- will check it out.

N
  • SloYerRollSloYerRoll Registered Users Posts: 2,788 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2008
    Post 1 has too much green. Post 4 has too much red. At least for my taste.

Go here, than come back w/ results ear.gif
  • joshhuntnmjoshhuntnm Registered Users Posts: 1,924 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2008
    If you have a pic that has something you know should be white, black or greay you can use the "remove color cast." I assume the sweater to be pretty close to white, but I am not sure that it didn't have an off white tone. I tend to like photos with people a little on the warm side.
    edited April 7, 2008
    SloYerRoll wrote:
    Post 1 has too much green. Post 4 has too much red. At least for my taste.

Go here, than come back w/ results ear.gif

Thanks for that link... will check it out and let you know in a day or so....

Cheers,

N