Ren-Faire-MooNie.jpg

MooNie's buddy
Ren-Faire-Actor.jpg

My Sweetheart (WISH!) :D
Ren-Faire-Enchanted.jpg
Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
My Facebook

"If you've found a magic that does something for you, honey, stick to it. Never change it." - Mae West, to Edith Head.
"Every guy has to have one weakness - and it might as well be a good one." - Shell Scott: Dance With the Dead by Richard S. Prather

Comments

• dadwtwinsdadwtwins Registered Users Posts: 804 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2008
    rolleyes1.gifI love that second shot.
    My Homepage :thumb-->http://dthorp.smugmug.com
    My Photo Blog -->http://dthorpphoto.blogspot.com/
  • jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2008
    I like them all, but yes....especially #2.

LSV....

You seem to be lacking a black point in some of these. Increase it a tad, and bring on the contrast.

Thanks for sharing!!!
  • eL eSs VeeeL eSs Vee Registered Users Posts: 1,243 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2008
    jeffreaux2 wrote:
    I like them all, but yes....especially #2.

LSV....

You seem to be lacking a black point in some of these. Increase it a tad, and bring on the contrast.

Thanks for sharing!!!

Thank you, Jeff, for the comments and advice. After working on a couple more this afternoon I saw the lack of black point, too. I also saw that they're a bit green. I have more post precessing to do on the other 413 pictres I took Sunday (to correct for the more than 700 that I either ruined or accidently deleted from Saturday. Fortunately, this was personal work. :D)

It's one of my favorites too, dadwtwins. In this shot, he'd just put the pingpong balls in his mouth and his tounge went crazy. Later in the segment, he's trying to contain it and shove it back into his mouth. rolleyes1.gif The guy was really funny! I bought the DVD of his stage act and it's just as funny. Lots of improvisation and juggling. I hadn't laughed myself to tears in ages.
    Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
    My Facebook

"If you've found a magic that does something for you, honey, stick to it. Never change it." - Mae West, to Edith Head.
    "Every guy has to have one weakness - and it might as well be a good one." - Shell Scott: Dance With the Dead by Richard S. Prather
  • eL eSs VeeeL eSs Vee Registered Users Posts: 1,243 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2008
    I've reworked number 2. He looks more . . . natural now. :D

Ren-Faire-MooNie-replacemen.jpg
    Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
    My Facebook