My First Shot @ OOB

RBrogenRBrogen Registered Users Posts: 1,518 Major grins
edited April 7, 2008 in People
My brother-n-law and his wife just had their first baby and they came by to let me take some shots and this is one I got and decided to try something "out of the box" as it were. C&C welcome.

275807047_UnwZk-L.jpg
Randy Brogen, CPP
www.brogen.com

Member: PPA , PPANE, PPAM & NAPP

Comments

• AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2008
    What a fun shot. Love it :D One thing ..... mom's little finger looks a bit photoshopped, any chance you could put some hair/"finger-wrinkles" back in?

thumb.gif
  • RBrogenRBrogen Registered Users Posts: 1,518 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2008
    Agnieszka wrote:
    What a fun shot. Love it :D One thing ..... mom's little finger looks a bit photoshopped, any chance you could put some hair/"finger-wrinkles" back in?

thumb.gif

Thanks for the kind words. I'll take another shot at the picture tonight. I did this in kind of a hurry.
    Randy Brogen, CPP
    www.brogen.com

• AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2008
    In a hurry?? Haha ... looks great! iloveyou.gif
    edited April 7, 2008
    Agnieszka wrote:
    In a hurry?? Haha ... looks great! iloveyou.gif

lol yeah seems to be my lot in life at the moment...steal a minute here or there to do some photography...tough sometimes when you are really passionate about it but alas other priorities. ne_nau.gif
    Randy Brogen, CPP
    www.brogen.com

• BriShayBriShay Registered Users Posts: 274 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2008
    I like it! It is very different!
    Shayna
    I'm a Nikon Girl:tuesday
    www.BriShayPhotography.com
  • JulieLawsonPhotographyJulieLawsonPhotography Registered Users Posts: 787 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2008
    very sweet photograph and i love the out of the box method. Very nicely done.
    edited April 7, 2008
    very sweet photograph and i love the out of the box method. Very nicely done.

Thanks Julie.
    Randy Brogen, CPP
    www.brogen.com

• Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2008
    As a quick job this is excellent. thumb.gif Waiting to see what you produce when you take a little time at it!!

Something to think about - it appears that portions of the photo are a bit over-sharpened, basically everything that's not blurred.
    edited April 7, 2008
    As a quick job this is excellent. thumb.gif Waiting to see what you produce when you take a little time at it!!

Something to think about - it appears that portions of the photo are a bit over-sharpened, basically everything that's not blurred.[/quot]

Thanks Scott. I'm going to redo the photo completely tonight since there are several things that I want to improve on. I literally used this as a chance to run throught he tutorial one time so I'm excited about the initial results but am really excited about future potential. wings.gif
    Randy Brogen, CPP
    www.brogen.com