old truck's last stop

Marisa HeymachMarisa Heymach Registered Users Posts: 39 Big grins
edited April 13, 2008 in Landscapes
Here is a series of pictures of an old truck I spotted on the way to a state park. I took the first shot, then went back to get more closeups.

259814474_Mwv7D-S.jpg

261442818_6jLoz-S.jpg

261447029_YCGqX-S.jpg

261447049_Zrd3v-S.jpg

261447078_WR3xU-S.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Marisa
http://bindingimage.smugmug.com/photos/261447078_WR3xU-S.jpg

Comments

• DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2008
    Nice series. I like old stuff. Would be nice to see them larger. I am sure you will get more and better comments if posted larger.

Don
    Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
    'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook
  • bryanj87bryanj87 Registered Users Posts: 859 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2008
    Wonderful series! The first shot is great. I have a thing for shots of old abandoned vehicles. I do wish they were a bit larger.
  • Marisa HeymachMarisa Heymach Registered Users Posts: 39 Big grins
    edited April 8, 2008
    bryanj87 wrote:
    Wonderful series! The first shot is great. I have a thing for shots of old abandoned vehicles. I do wish they were a bit larger.

Sorry about the small posts --- I'm still new at dgrin, but glad you liked the pcis.

Marisa
    http://bindingimage.smugmug.com/
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited April 9, 2008
    Nice photos. I really like the last one with the view from the inside looking out through the front window.
  • gpgoldgpgold Registered Users Posts: 469 Major grins
    edited April 9, 2008
    Very interesting stuff. I also like to see these old and abandoned things. This is material for an interesting thread. Let's see what happens. I think I'l try to start one.

Gary
  • Marisa HeymachMarisa Heymach Registered Users Posts: 39 Big grins
    edited April 13, 2008
    Cool idea. I see you already have lots of responses. I am going to look through my stuff and see if I have anything else.