276410058_RD4Gy-L.jpg

276412872_sUgva-L.jpg

276417319_tF2b4-L.jpg
**If I keep shooting, I'm bound to hit something**
Dave

Comments

• schlpicschlpic Registered Users Posts: 35 Big grins
    edited April 8, 2008
    Nice shots! Glad your team got to play. Looks like a couple patches of snow in the background tho. ~Schlpic
  • sportsshooter06sportsshooter06 Registered Users Posts: 194 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2008
    Nice and clean, you need BALLS

keep on shooting
  • DblDbl Registered Users Posts: 230 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2008
    Dave while I prefer to see a ball in most fielding plays I like what you have done with the batting shots. the only people who enjoy shots of swinging and just about making contact with the ball are....well the batters themselves.

The type of shot with the after swing and reaction sell at a much higher rate in my market. I just completed a large poster order for a university that had that type of shot only, for the ones that showed batting. You always get a face in these types of shots instead of the head down with no eys because of the batting helmet.

First time through the order I do a standard swing shot the rest of the game I look for these types of batting shots. Nicely done Dave.
    Dan

Canon Gear
  • dbaker1221dbaker1221 Registered Users Posts: 4,482 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2008
    schlpic wrote:
    Nice shots! Glad your team got to play. Looks like a couple patches of snow in the background tho. ~Schlpic

Thanks....this is not the team I usually shoot, but I was itching to shoot some of a game.
    Dave
    edited April 8, 2008
    Nice and clean, you need BALLS

keep on shooting
    thanks for the input

I didn't have field access or I would have been down the 1st baseline & would have tried to get the ball more & not shoot into the sun. I didn't bring my ladder with me so I had to go down the 3rd side where it gets lower. When I got the ball in the photo the angle of the shot was so as not to see much face.
    276392581_S3KLT-L.jpg
    Dave
    edited April 8, 2008
    Dbl wrote:
    Dave while I prefer to see a ball in most fielding plays I like what you have done with the batting shots. the only people who enjoy shots of swinging and just about making contact with the ball are....well the batters themselves.

The type of shot with the after swing and reaction sell at a much higher rate in my market. I just completed a large poster order for a university that had that type of shot only, for the ones that showed batting. You always get a face in these types of shots instead of the head down with no eys because of the batting helmet.

First time through the order I do a standard swing shot the rest of the game I look for these types of batting shots. Nicely done Dave.

thank you Dan ..I appreciate the comments
    Dave
  • sportsshooter06sportsshooter06 Registered Users Posts: 194 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2008
    They have people who go the other way?

While you are waiting, get some plays at 3rd or short.

Just shooting batters is a no brainer, concentrate on plays in the field. Prefocus and wait, you may suprise yourself.
    edited April 8, 2008
    They have people who go the other way?

While you are waiting, get some plays at 3rd or short.

Just shooting batters is a no brainer, concentrate on plays in the field. Prefocus and wait, you may suprise yourself.

thanks
    Dave