never too old for peek-a-boo

binghottbinghott Registered Users Posts: 1,075 Major grins
edited April 2, 2005 in People
i was going through some of my recent pictures and came across this and was like holy crap, this is pretty damn cool. i had completely forgotten about this pic, and now it all of a sudden seemed really cool to me. that is my friend shannon (a fellow photographer) hiding behind my leg for some reason (i think it's some sort of mating ritual or something ladys-man.gif). i'm gonna probably make a b&w version soon, but for now, please tell me what you think.

17457430-M.jpg

Comments

• JimFuglestadJimFuglestad Registered Users Posts: 152 Major grins
    edited April 2, 2005
    Hey... people should always look through old photos on a regular basis. I find many that I like now but didn't appeal to me then.

As far as this one goes, it looks like you were using a flash? Or maybe just a bright light from a flash? Anyway, I think it has too much light to be as mysterious as I think it should be. Compositionally I think it's just fine, and will probably be better in b&w, IMO.

I SEE YOU!

Jim

binghott wrote:
    i was going through some of my recent pictures and came across this and was like holy crap, this is pretty damn cool. i had completely forgotten about this pic, and now it all of a sudden seemed really cool to me. that is my friend shannon (a fellow photographer) hiding behind my leg for some reason (i think it's some sort of mating ritual or something ladys-man.gif). i'm gonna probably make a b&w version soon, but for now, please tell me what you think.

17457430-M.jpg
    Live with intention.
    Walk to the edge.
    Listen hard.
    Pratice wellness.
    Play with abandon.
    Laugh.
    Choose with no regrets.
    Appreciate your friends.
    Continue to learn.
    Do what you love.
    Live as if this is all there is.