idoteechidoteech Registered Users Posts: 145 Major grins
edited April 11, 2008 in Sports
Comments & Suggestions Please.
276859111_4WVry-M-2.jpg

Thank you so much!

Comments

• dbaker1221dbaker1221 Registered Users Posts: 4,482 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2008
    I like it okthumb.gif .....feet in the grass are the worst to try to do. Alot of times I'll just have one pose & block the feet with lettering.. I'll try to post an example without kidnapping your thread....

275791622_D8Hu9-S-1.jpg
    **If I keep shooting, I'm bound to hit something**
    Dave
  • gman33gman33 Registered Users Posts: 279 Major grins
    edited April 9, 2008
    Very nice indeed!!! Will you be adding any text at all? The possibilities are endless...I like your's as well dbaker

I have been shooting a men's flag football league lately and I have been making these for free, for now ;-) for PC wallpapers or for MySpace backgrounds...just a couple ideas

274361881_GQQSD-L.jpg

275167550_ksnDQ-L.jpg

Keep them coming...very nice
    Ed G - Philadelphia, PA
    http://ergphoto.smugmug.com
  • idoteechidoteech Registered Users Posts: 145 Major grins
    edited April 9, 2008
    Oh, yes...the feet in the grass. I knew that was a mistake when I started editing but it was a little too late. From now on I can get those shots on concrete or something (these were not from an actual game even though he surely had his game face on. haha).

I love your ideas. They are great! I'm going to try to incorporate those in my sports pics. Thank you SOOO much!!!clap.gif

God Bless.
    edited April 9, 2008
    Not sure what program you are using to create your images, but another suggestion is to look on Google for free brushes. I use Photoshop and found a very large selection of grunge, scratches, etc....the guys like the grunch look. I used a funky brush above to create the flame look on the orange...just thought I would pass that along.

Best of luck
    Ed
    Ed G - Philadelphia, PA
    edited April 9, 2008
    Thanks. I just started downloading a few brushes. I wasn't even aware I could do this in photoshop. What I've done is self-taught, and I have SO much to learn. That's why I'm here. I will download those.

Thanks again!
    edited April 9, 2008
    You will learn a great deal from the folks on this forum...simply fantastic to deal with...checked out your site...the dimples could not be any cuter!!! I have two girls myself...4 and 8....the little attitudes are starting to creep in eek7.gif...send me a PM if you ever need help is PS

Good luck
    Ed
    Ed G - Philadelphia, PA
    edited April 9, 2008
    Thank you so much. Yes, they do have so much personality....especially my youngest. She's a handful. :o)

277237708_7SzQQ-M.jpg
  • frozenropefrozenrope Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
    edited April 11, 2008
    idoteech wrote:
    Thanks. I just started downloading a few brushes. I wasn't even aware I could do this in photoshop. What I've done is self-taught, and I have SO much to learn. That's why I'm here. I will download those.

Thanks again!

Have you looked at this same design with a higher opacity % on the background? That low it starts to look almost pink instead of orange.
    Randy
    SHARPSHOOTER sports photography
    Canon Digital Gear
    Click here to Visit my website