Options

SOLD: Nikon 80-200 2.8 and 85 1.8

squeaky_clean82squeaky_clean82 Registered Users Posts: 103 Major grins
edited April 14, 2008 in Nikon Land
I have a couple of Nikon lenses up on the block tonight... Rearranging my gear a bit. At the moment I am most interested in trading, but selling is always an option. :)

1. Nikon 80-200mm f/2.8 AF-D ED 2 ring. This is a nice copy of this lens, comes with caps and hood; no case or box. It was just in the shop b/c it had a broken AF/MF switch (bought it that way; common problem), and was cleaned as well. All set to go with a clean bill of health! A couple very small marks on the body, but glass is great!

Ideally I'd like to work a trade for some version of a Sigma 70-200 2.8 HSM. Sharp and no focusing issues! :) Cash and such to be determined by condition and model (non-DG, DG, Macro). If there aren't any trade takers, I'd sell outright for $665 + shipping.

2. Nikon 85mm f/1.8 AF-D. Has caps and hood, nothing else. Some marks on the body, but it works great and the glass is good. Very sharp!

I'd like to trade this for a Sigma 30mm 1.4. Should be close to an even trade, I would think. I want one that is sharp wide open, and no focus issues. If nobody has one, I'll probably be looking for somewhere around $300 for the 85, + shipping.

PM me if you are interested. I can, and will, do some pictures, probably tomorrow.

Chris

Comments

• Options
    edited April 10, 2008
    85mm Sold... Sell me your 30mm! I might take a Sigma 28/1.8 if the price was right.
  • Options
    CookieSCookieS Registered Users Posts: 854 Major grins
    edited April 14, 2008
    Price on the 80-200 ? and now the focus swithc is working fine?
  • Options
    edited April 14, 2008
    oops, all sold!