Options

SOLD: Canon EF 70-200mm F4 L

jeff lapointjeff lapoint Registered Users Posts: 1,228 Major grins
edited April 4, 2005 in Flea Market
***SOLD***

This lens is pristine in every way. It is less than 1 year old, has no scratches on its body or its glass. It comes with its original box, caps, hood, unfilled warranty card, original reciept, and soft carrying bag. the only reason i am selling is i found most of my shots were at 200mm, so i decided to go with a prime. otherwise, i would never sell this baby.

18702331-M.jpg

18702335-M.jpg

18702332-M.jpg
ugly hairy finger not included...

18702334-M.jpg

i am the original owner and the lens was purchased at calumet, santa ana CA in june of 2004.

this lens sells new at B&H for $579.95.

Your price, shipped anywhere CONUS, and paypal-ed: $500. i will ship via fed ex or ups (your choice) and provide you with a tracking number.

i prefer to sell it to a dgrinner as this is my favorite forum and i want to see the lens go to a good homebncry.gif.

i'll give you guys/gals a few days head start and then i will list on FM and eventually (hope not) flea bay.

PM me and if you have any questions at all i will be happy to answer them via PM, email, or phone if necessary. also, i am located in orange county, CA and am open to local pick up.

thanks for checking out a great lens!

-jeff

Comments

• Options
    Eric&SusanEric&Susan Registered Users Posts: 1,280 Major grins
    edited April 1, 2005
    Great sellerthumb.gif You can definately buy with confidence from Jeff. I have bought from Jeff recently and it went very smooth with everything as described and more. If I had the money I would buy this lens. I'm getting married in two months and this would make a great wedding present if anybody needs my address.rolleyes1.gif

Eric
    "My dad taught me everything I know, unfortunately he didn't teach me everything he knows" Dale Earnhardt Jr

It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not.

http://photosbyeric.smugmug.com
  • Options
    edited April 1, 2005
    Eric&Susan wrote:
    . I'm getting married in two months and this would make a great wedding present if anybody needs my address.rolleyes1.gif

Eric
    i do have this breadmaker left over from our wedding last may...
  • Options
    edited April 4, 2005
    Sale Pending