Options

FS: Alienbee B400

turbodudeturbodude Registered Users Posts: 28 Big grins
edited April 10, 2008 in The Kitchen Sink
Looking for 210 shipped and paypalled. its basically brand new, turns out i need more power than i thought. So i will eat shipping and paypal fees. Comes with everything as brand new.

Comments

• Options
    Shane422Shane422 Registered Users Posts: 460 Major grins
    edited April 10, 2008
    turbodude wrote:
    Looking for 210 shipped and paypalled. its basically brand new, turns out i need more power than i thought. So i will eat shipping and paypal fees. Comes with everything as brand new.

Just an FYI, Alienbees has quite a upgrade and return policy. Returns are good for 60days after purchase. And you can upgrade the unit for 2 years.
    http://www.alienbees.com/guarantee.html

The AlienBees Easy Upgrade Policy
    Within two years of your purchase date, our factory will upgrade any AlienBees flash unit (B400,B800, B1600) to any higher power model for a charge of $25 plus the price difference between the original model and the model which you upgrade to. Example: To upgrade a B800 unit to a B1600, the charge will be $25 plus $80 ($359.95-$279.95) for a total charge of $105. Included in this charge is a new housing (you may change colors if you like, at no charge) and any factory warranty service that might be needed. If you desire only a color change without upgrade, the cost is $25 and includes a new housing and any factory warranty service needed. The normal turnaround time for upgrades, color changes or factory warranty service is 2 to 4 days from the receipt of your unit and payment arrangement. The upgrade policy does not apply to the ABR800 Ringflash.

For Satisfaction Guarantee and Warranty Service, kindly contact our Customer Service Department at the Toll Free Number 1-800-443-5542, Monday through Friday, between 9:00am and 5:00pm, CST.
  • Options
    turbodudeturbodude Registered Users Posts: 28 Big grins
    edited April 10, 2008
    already bought one from a friend. plus with shipping and the upgrade it comes out to be like 100 more.