SOLD: G9 with grip, batteries, case

themittythemitty Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
edited April 10, 2008 in House of Canon
I have a like new (about 1 month old) G9, with the Richard Franiec grip, 2 extra after market batteries, a car charger and leather case. I just don't have as much need for the camera as I originally thought, and hate to see it sit on the shelf.

It's in mint condition, and includes the box and all original accessories. I can also include the original receipt (original price was $459 for the camera alone). The accessories were an additional $75.

SOLD SOLDWill sell the whole package for $435, including shipping and paypal within the US. Happy to ship international for actual additional cost.

I have 100% positive feedback here, at dyxum.com (id madtownkeith), and on ebay (id themitty).

I'll post pictures tonight, but looks just like a new one - well, actually better because the grip just looks really cool biggrin.gif

Here are the pics:
Picture 1, with box, case, batteries

Picture 2, front view

Picture 3, rear view

Picture 4, top view

PM or email me with any questions.

Comments

• DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    edited April 10, 2008
    Seems to be something missing. Including price! headscratch.gif

Don
    Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
    'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook
  • gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited April 10, 2008
    themitty wrote:
    Will sell the whole package for $435, including shipping and paypal within the US. Happy to ship international for actual additional cost.
    I can see a price.
  • DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    edited April 10, 2008
    White on White! See attachment!

Don
    Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
    'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook
  • DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited April 10, 2008
    Yep. Changing the color of your text from the default usually leads only to problems. deal.gif
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops