Options

Were's the contacts??

G.WallingG.Walling Registered Users Posts: 49 Big grins
edited July 10, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I am going crazy! When you get a order and you save their email were does it go? Were can I look at my list of customer emails?

Thanks
Greg

gregwallingphotography.com:scratch

Comments

• Options
    DrDavidDrDavid Registered Users Posts: 1,292 Major grins
    edited April 10, 2008
    G.Walling wrote:
    I am going crazy! When you get a order and you save their email were does it go? Were can I look at my list of customer emails?

Thanks
    Greg

gregwallingphotography.comheadscratch.gif
    Try to "Share" a photo and see what happens thumb.gif
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 10, 2008
    G.Walling wrote:

Thanks
    Greg

gregwallingphotography.comheadscratch.gif
    Control Panel, pro sales, drill into the order. Upper left of the page, is the customer's name, and if you click it, it'll launch your email program. Or you can right click the name and copy the email address. Or you can add it to your SmugMug Address book, which you can then see if you use the "share photo" feature.
  • Options
    laslolaslo Registered Users Posts: 73 Big grins
    edited July 10, 2008
    Address Book
    Andy wrote:
    Control Panel, pro sales, drill into the order. Upper left of the page, is the customer's name, and if you click it, it'll launch your email program. Or you can right click the name and copy the email address. Or you can add it to your SmugMug Address book, which you can then see if you use the "share photo" feature.

I am still not clear on this. I saved a bunch of email addresses through your order notification sheet. How do I view them. Why do I have to activate share photo (I did on one gallery by the way and did not see a share button)? I do not want to share the photo but may want to send out a thank you letter to a group of customers. It would be helpful to just put that information next to each order on the spreadsheet that we download with the sales detail information.
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 10, 2008
    laslo wrote:
    I am still not clear on this. I saved a bunch of email addresses through your order notification sheet. How do I view them. Why do I have to activate share photo (I did on one gallery by the way and did not see a share button)? I do not want to share the photo but may want to send out a thank you letter to a group of customers. It would be helpful to just put that information next to each order on the spreadsheet that we download with the sales detail information.
    sorry laslo, that's how it works right now :(
    You can easily, in a cinch, get your email addys - download the csv file from your pro sales page. ALL the emails (and more!) are in that file thumb.gif