Options

Tracks

KhaosKhaos Registered Users Posts: 2,435 Major grins
edited April 2, 2005 in Landscapes
At first I liked this one, now I'm not so sure. Comments needed. Thanks.

18732486-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
    edited April 1, 2005
    I like this one, but I'm a sucker for train track pics. The B&W treatment works well. I particularly like how you lead the viewer to the interesting bridge in the distance.

mitch
  • Options
    bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited April 2, 2005
    Been looking to take of few of these "Tracks going away". This one nice in B&W, but I think it lacks a visual element.

Example: a person walking down the tracks would have given a visual reference as to size a bridge and distance from front to back. Just my 2 ne_nau.gif
  • Options
    KhaosKhaos Registered Users Posts: 2,435 Major grins
    edited April 2, 2005
    bfjr wrote:
    Been looking to take of few of these "Tracks going away". This one nice in B&W, but I think it lacks a visual element.

Example: a person walking down the tracks would have given a visual reference as to size a bridge and distance from front to back. Just my 2 ne_nau.gif
    Thanks, I couldn't put my finger on what was missing, but that's it, no true interesting focal point to go with the tracks.

My intent was what Mitchell saw, but the bridge didn't hold as much interest due to the distance.
  • Options
    gsgarygsgary Registered Users Posts: 1,350 Major grins
    edited April 2, 2005
    This is the only tracks picture i have,Taken on a trip to Poland last year it was very moving (Auscwitz-Birkenau)