Options

Todays Wedding

JDubJDub Registered Users Posts: 171 Major grins
edited April 15, 2008 in Weddings
Taken at a 200 year old mansion here in Athens. Beautiful facility!!

dsc5371us0.jpg
dsc5498la9.jpg
dsc5500je4.jpg
Josh Westbrook
---
Atlanta, GA

Comments

• Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,928 moderator
    edited April 13, 2008
    Can you post some larger versions? I think these are probably good shots, but it's a little hard to tell when they're so small.

Cheers,
  • Options
    AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited April 13, 2008
    Hi there. What a gorgeous location. Nice shots. I like #3 the most, I think. Already looking forward to seeing the rest of the shots :):
  • Options
    evorywareevoryware Registered Users Posts: 1,330 Major grins
    edited April 14, 2008
    Richard wrote:
    Can you post some larger versions? I think these are probably good shots, but it's a little hard to tell when they're so small.

Cheers,

I think he's had people steal his images so I can see why he wouldn't want to put them up big.
    :patch

As was said I think they look beautiful, but it's just a thought. They are painfully small on my 19 incher :P
    Canon 40D : Canon 400D : Canon Elan 7NE : Canon 580EX : 2 x Canon 430EX : Canon 24-70 f2.8L : Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L USM : Canon 28-135mm f/3.5 IS : 18-55mm f/3.5 : 4GB Sandisk Extreme III : 2GB Sandisk Extreme III : 2 x 1GB Sandisk Ultra II : Sekonik L358

dak.smugmug.com
  • Options
    edited April 14, 2008
    evoryware wrote:
    I think he's had people steal his images so I can see why he wouldn't want to put them up big.
    :patch
    Laughing.gif exactly.

Thanks for the awesome compliments. This was a magnificent location! Made the shooting easy! Laughing.gif!! I will post more shortly (same size though, sorry guys).
    Josh Westbrook
    ---
    Atlanta, GA
  • Options
    photogmommaphotogmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Major grins
    edited April 15, 2008
    JDub wrote:
    Laughing.gif exactly.

Thanks for the awesome compliments. This was a magnificent location! Made the shooting easy! Laughing.gif!! I will post more shortly (same size though, sorry guys).
    Can you watermark them to prevent theft? That annoys people here, but you don't get things stolen that way... :) Just a thought!

Very nice from what I can see!!
  • Options
    edited April 15, 2008
    Can you watermark them to prevent theft? That annoys people here, but you don't get things stolen that way... :) Just a thought!

Very nice from what I can see!!

Thank you for the compliment. About watermarking, I actually had a client steal my watermarked images and remove the watermark, so now I just play it safe. :)
    Josh Westbrook
    ---
    Atlanta, GA