Options

Air Show in Lakeland

ohsogorgeous1ohsogorgeous1 Registered Users Posts: 46 Big grins
edited April 15, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
I chose a few of my 700+ shots that I liked, but it was hard. Hope you like, CC welcome.

IMG_3034.jpg

IMG_3077.jpg

IMG_3531.jpg

IMG_3186.jpg

IMG_3213.jpg

IMG_3216.jpg

IMG_3226.jpg

IMG_3321.jpg

IMG_3600.jpg

IMG_3595.jpg

IMG_3609.jpg

This shot was a complete accident, but I still thought it came out accidently creative...

IMG_3568.jpg

Comments

• Options
    black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins
    edited April 15, 2008
    I was in Lakeland for the show also. The big flag coming down was impressive.

When shooting propeller driven aircraft, you should use a slow enough shutter speed so that the props are blurred. It looks odd when the props are stationary on an airborne plane.
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Options
    NoisyGriffNoisyGriff Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited April 15, 2008
    Some great shote, especially your 'accidental artistry'.

The problem with airshows is that you get large aeas of plain colour - blue in this case, which show up any dust on your lens or sensor. I think you may have some on the LHS of the shots. The spots can be removed easily in Photoshop, though. :D
  • Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited April 15, 2008
    I chose a few of my 700+ shots that I liked, but it was hard. Hope you like, CC welcome.

This shot was a complete accident, but I still thought it came out accidently creative...

You need to clean your sensor ohsogorgeous1, those dust bunnies are visible in all your shots.

I like your accidental shot, and your right it is creative thumb.gif
    700+ shots is a lot to have to sort through, got yourselve some good shots there..... bet you had a great time at the Show ..... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited April 15, 2008
    Good Job......Thanks for sharing......thumb.gif azzaro