First Image with Newly acquired Camera

DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
edited April 17, 2008 in Landscapes
The first image I took with the just arrived Pentax K 10D which I got thru Dgrin!
280566443_hNDHw-L-1.jpg

Still getting used to the differences between the the Pentax cameras I now have.

Don
Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook

Comments

• DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2008
    Nice photo with your new camera.

When you walk through the arch do you fall down.....it looks like it just drops off :D
  • DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2008
    Thanks for the kind words. It is on the crown of a hill so th eland slopes off in all directions. This monument is only three houses up hill from mine. Ubfortunately the gate is locked so one cannot just go in an enjoy the view from the turret. Though I have on special occasions.

There are a couple other views in my Galleries. I should add some more.

Don
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook
  • hawkeye978hawkeye978 Registered Users Posts: 1,218 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2008
    I think you will enjoy the K10. I have had one for about 9 months. Takes beautiful pictures and it built like a tank.
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2008
    It would be fun going up in the turrent. I will have to peek in on your site again.
  • DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2008
    Dogdots wrote:
    It would be fun going up in the turrent. I will have to peek in on your site again.
    I will post some more, mabe one from the turret if I can find one. They are at home on the Firewire, though a can look here, (lightroom is nice that way.) and post them later when I get them online.

THe hill used to be nearly bald with more of a view. somewhat restricted with trees, now.

Don