Update dates not updating

dgtodddgtodd Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited April 17, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I updated a gallery and added a new gallery last night. Normally, when I make changes, the changed galleries move to the first viewed and the update date shows. I like that feature because friends can check the website periodically and know immediately if new pictures have been posted. Last night the order of the galleries stayed the same and the galleries with changes didn't show the new update date. I haven't changed any settings and can't seem to find a setting for this....any help?

Comments

• rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2008
    Hi,

Welcome to Dgrin! wave.gif

Could you have a look at the galleries box on your homepage. In the top left part of the box you should see
    sort categories by: most recent - position

I believe that you may have accidentally switched this to 'position' instead of 'most recent'. Try switching it back to most recent and that should fix your issue.

If you keep having problems, let us know of the address to your SmugMug site.

All the best,
    Sebastian
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • dgtodddgtodd Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited April 17, 2008
    clap.gifThanks for the quick reply...that was it! I don't know how I did that, didn't even notice it was there...I have looked everywhere for that setting! Knew there had to be one...Been with Smugmug for several years and still learn something new! Things like that drive me crazy trying to fix!

Darla