If I Was A Rich Man........

windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
edited April 5, 2005 in People
id probably be able to take better shots of my son andrew in his first school play - Fiddler On The Roof

18785051-M.jpg

18785049-M.jpg

BTW - My son Andrew is the coolest kid in the world!!!!

7649750-M.jpg

troy

Comments

• MichelePMicheleP Registered Users Posts: 45 Big grins
    edited April 2, 2005
    Great shots !!! Fiddler on the Roof is one of my 3 favorite movies of all time.....

yaba daba daba daba dado.....all day long I'd ya ba daba do if I were a wealthy man !!! HEY !! rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif

Michele
  • DeanMcMDeanMcM Registered Users Posts: 265 Major grins
    edited April 2, 2005
    Very nice..
    windoze wrote:
    id probably be able to take better shots of my son andrew in his first school play - Fiddler On The Roof

troy
    Very nice Troy. I'm sure the lighting was not great, but he shots
    are very good!

Dean
    Dean - New York
    Canon Rebel Xsi, Fuji FinePix F10
    mcphoto.smugmug.com
  • windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
    edited April 2, 2005
    thanx Michelle - ever since he studied for his role of a pappa - everyone in our house has been singing those songs...... i can hear them in my sleep

troy
    MicheleP wrote:
    Great shots !!! Fiddler on the Roof is one of my 3 favorite movies of all time.....

yaba daba daba daba dado.....all day long I'd ya ba daba do if I were a wealthy man !!! HEY !! rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif

Michele
  • MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
    edited April 2, 2005
    Nice shots. My 9 and 7 year old both love that show.

Favorite line? "It won't make one bit of difference if I answer right or wrong. When your rich they think you really know!"

mitch
  • lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited April 3, 2005
    Great shot of your great kid.. love that smile clap.gif
  • cletuscletus Registered Users Posts: 1,930 Major grins
    edited April 3, 2005
    windoze wrote:
    I don't know about that... I've seen a lot of high school play pictures and yours are some of the best I've seen thumb.gifclap.gif
  • binghottbinghott Registered Users Posts: 1,075 Major grins
    edited April 4, 2005
    cletus wrote:
    I don't know about that... I've seen a lot of high school play pictures and yours are some of the best I've seen thumb.gifclap.gif
    seriously, those are good, it's hard to take pics in school plays because they tend to have poor lighting. i'm lucky because i'm still in high school, so since they know me, they let me roam around the stage and use flash during dress rehearsals, which look the same as the actual show.
  • windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
    edited April 4, 2005
    thanx dean... I was kinda far away from the stage and the thing is I couldnt tell which Pappa was my son until half way through the play.....

troy

DeanMcM wrote:
    Very nice Troy. I'm sure the lighting was not great, but he shots
    are very good!

Dean
  • 4labs4labs Registered Users Posts: 2,089 Major grins
    edited April 5, 2005
    Troy you must be one proud pappa. Thnxs for sharing some great pictures of your son.