Paintball (different person)

CassisPCassisP Registered Users Posts: 60 Big grins
edited April 17, 2008 in Sports
I was invited to go paintballing with some friends... I hate to paintball but I offered to take pics... and wow, have you ever tried to take pics through a mask? it is rather difficult....thankfully everyone was respectful of my camera and I never got hit
anyway I wanted to share some of the shots. I am very happy with the amount of shots that came out. (much more than I expected... which is ALWAYS a good sign:thumb)

277754279_s5uTE-M.jpg

277753714_pewug-M.jpg

277761024_StwJe-M.jpg

277762363_2iBac-M.jpg

277768903_mdmgT-M.jpg

277773588_u8pfW-M.jpg

277782979_JshuD-M.jpg

277791785_9vphH-M.jpg

277792737_e9ssH-M.jpg

277795203_XzeAo-M.jpg

ok thats enough... if you want to see the rest here is the link to the gallery

http://www.vxphotography.smugmug.com/gallery/4695952_JXiqR#P-1-12

critique is welcome:wink

I used a Nikon D50
I cant say what my shutter speed/aperture was cause I changed it a lot (settings on Manual)

I used a 80-300mm lense..

Comments

• TralfazPhotoTralfazPhoto Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
    edited April 17, 2008
    Yay paintball in all its forms. Yeah it is kinda a pain trying to get stuff framed up with a mask on can only see into the viewfinder from inch and a half away or so.

Not too many places near here to play in the woods or with much foliage, its mostly blown up bunkers and pipes. And whats with picking up the pallets and carrying them around with you as a shield lol
  • CassisPCassisP Registered Users Posts: 60 Big grins
    edited April 17, 2008
    Not too many places near here to play in the woods or with much foliage, its mostly blown up bunkers and pipes. And whats with picking up the pallets and carrying them around with you as a shield lol

this was a private get-together, this group holds every so often (when time and money presents itself) one of the guys, has all the bunkers and stuff set up on his property. if you notice, in the first shot. I was up in a VERY creaky and unstable tree bunker... that thing scared me, but I bravely sat up there and took pics... (it was the safest spot..... until some one decided to use it...rolleyes1.gif) they seem to enjoy themselves WAY to much... and yeah the pallet thing... lets just say the rules were "anything goes" rolleyes1.gif