Recent photos of youngest for CC

JulieLawsonPhotographyJulieLawsonPhotography Registered Users Posts: 787 Major grins
edited April 19, 2008 in People
I'm really excited about the look of these. Still, I would like CC on them. I know in the one photo, it would have been better if the other shoe was off, but this wasn't posed so.....

Your thoughts on these?:D

281073203_87V8i-L.jpg

281073860_wVQwS-L.jpg

281074097_V98uk-L.jpg

Comments

• heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    edited April 18, 2008
    #3 is just so cute anyhow. I know everyone says don't take pictures of the bottom of the shoe, but this one somehow tells part of the story. For instance... I wonder what she stepped on that made her little toe hurt?

The other two just could use a little flash to make the eyes brighten up in that harsh light.
    But, seriously! You are on the right track! Keep on shooting!
    You gotta great model! (Oh, and I like the looks of these pictures too!)
  • JavaLoverJavaLover Registered Users Posts: 306 Major grins
    edited April 18, 2008
    Cute little girl.

#2 is really good, but I do like #3 it's such a candid one and I'm sure it's typical behavior for her. My DD was always inspecting her feet at that age, especially when her toes were done.
    Canon 40D, stock lens and now a Canon 55mm-250mm f/4-5.6 IS.
    tfarley.smugmug.com
  • lisaplisap Registered Users Posts: 294 Major grins
    edited April 18, 2008
    I love #3. I didn't even really notice the bottom of the shoe that's on her foot because I was focusing so much on her hands and little toes. I love to see pictures of kids just doing what kids do, especially when they are this young.

-- Lisa P.
  • BriShayBriShay Registered Users Posts: 274 Major grins
    edited April 18, 2008
    Adorable!
    Shayna
    I'm a Nikon Girl:tuesday
    www.BriShayPhotography.com
  • RhinotheruntRhinotherunt Registered Users Posts: 363 Major grins
    edited April 18, 2008
    These are really cute snaps!
    Ryan McGill

My Gear
  • jenweavernjjenweavernj Registered Users Posts: 133 Major grins
    edited April 19, 2008
    I love them Julie. I always enjoy seeing pics of her!
    Jen Rinaldi

Nikon D90 & D80 DSLR| Nikon 18-200mm VR | Nikon 70-300 VR |Nikon 105mm f/2.8 MICRO LENS | Nikon 50mm f/1.4 |Tokina 12-24 | Nikon SB800 | Minolta X700 SLR | Minolta 50mm | Minolta 35-105mm

The goal is not to change your subjects, but for the subject to change the photographer. ~Author Unknown