photos not showing on homepage but show in gallery

my2dramaqueenmy2dramaqueen Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
edited April 18, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I added new photos today to the gallery that plays as a slide show on my home page, but they dont show on the slide show. If I go into that gallery i can see them there?

Ive added new pics all the time and can't recall this happening,.:dunno

Comments

• richWrichW Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2008
    I added new photos today to the gallery that plays as a slide show on my home page, but they dont show on the slide show. If I go into that gallery i can see them there?

Ive added new pics all the time and can't recall this happening,.ne_nau.gif
    I see you are using the old slide show and the 'missing' images are a know bug with it.

Have you seen the new flash slide show? Give it a try and the problem will be solved. http://wiki.smugmug.com/display/SmugMug/Flash+Slideshow

Need help? yell :)
  • my2dramaqueenmy2dramaqueen Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
    edited April 18, 2008
    richW wrote:
    I see you are using the old slide show and the 'missing' images are a know bug with it.

Have you seen the new flash slide show? Give it a try and the problem will be solved. http://wiki.smugmug.com/display/SmugMug/Flash+Slideshow

Need help? yell :)

I think im CSS challanged. I don't see where the bio box is?headscratch.gif.. now that i look at it I dont think I need it in my BIO?? i just want to replace the one I have where it is with the new photos i added? UGH.. ps. that was me yelling for help! lol
    edited April 18, 2008
    ps. that was me yelling for help! lol
    rolleyes1.gif Hold on. Going to add the new slide show for you......:D
    edited April 18, 2008
    I might be the 'Beast', but I'm not going to mess with a DramaQueen:D
    Your slide show is now installed. If you click on the slide it will take you to your 'galleries' page.....Need anything? Yell