. . . They grab a macro lens.

BoredomCandy.jpg

Then they eat the more colorful props.

As I said, I was bored. This is the result. :dunno

C&C welcome, of course, but not necessary. :D
Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
My Facebook

"If you've found a magic that does something for you, honey, stick to it. Never change it." - Mae West, to Edith Head.
"Every guy has to have one weakness - and it might as well be a good one." - Shell Scott: Dance With the Dead by Richard S. Prather

Comments

• Options
    i_worship_the_Kingi_worship_the_King Registered Users Posts: 548 Major grins
    edited April 18, 2008
    whats the reflective prop?

BTW, I've done the same thing on a rainy day... Even tried the 'reverse lens' macro one evening. Turned out to be quite tough.
    I make it policy to never let ignorance stand in the way of my opinion. ~Justiceiro

"Your decisions on whether to buy, when to buy and what to buy should depend on careful consideration of your needs primarily, with a little of your wants thrown in for enjoyment, After all photography is a hobby, even for pros."
    ~Herbert Keppler
  • Options
    DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited April 18, 2008
    Crisp. Nice comp in project. Bored won't get you that. mwink.gif
    Michael
  • Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited April 18, 2008
    eL eSs Vee wrote:
    . . . They grab a macro lens.

Then they eat the more colorful props.

As I said, I was bored. This is the result. ne_nau.gif

C&C welcome, of course, but not necessary. :D

Nice shot Lee clap.gif
    Tell me are those little candies like fizzy?
    Fruity but tangy and fizzy once they are in your mouth?
    We have something similar called Fruit Tingles.

They're nice and colourful, good shot Lee thumb.gif .... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited April 18, 2008
    Skippy wrote:
    Nice shot Lee clap.gif
    Tell me are those little candies like fizzy?
    Fruity but tangy and fizzy once they are in your mouth?
    We have something similar called Fruit Tingles.

They're nice and colourful, good shot Lee thumb.gif .... Skippy :D
    No, these are just sweet and tart - no fizzy action and mores the shame for all that :D
  • Options
    eL eSs VeeeL eSs Vee Registered Users Posts: 1,243 Major grins
    edited April 18, 2008
    whats the reflective prop?

BTW, I've done the same thing on a rainy day... Even tried the 'reverse lens' macro one evening. Turned out to be quite tough.

The background is a stone floor tile. It's a sample I got from an installer that closed down - It's never been walked on. The container the SweeTarts are spilling out of is a goblet carved out of black marble. For lighting I used the 100 watt bulb on the wall (lower left of image) and a Mini-Maglight (lower right).

I've done reverse lens, but it's been years.

Thank you, Daddy-O. I shot them as they fell. I only moved two, and that was to use them to keep the goblet from rolling out of frame. :D

What Scott said, Skippy.

Thank you all for your comments. I actually wasn't expecting such kind words. wings.gif
    Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
    My Facebook

"If you've found a magic that does something for you, honey, stick to it. Never change it." - Mae West, to Edith Head.
    "Every guy has to have one weakness - and it might as well be a good one." - Shell Scott: Dance With the Dead by Richard S. Prather
  • Options
    CassisPCassisP Registered Users Posts: 60 Big grins
    edited April 18, 2008
    I like the coloring and nice background. hmmm gives me an idea with that last pack of skittles sitting in my room.... Also gives me an idea for a contest... (Candy :D hmm who do I suggest that to?)ne_nau.gif
  • Options
    DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited April 19, 2008
    I think you picked everything right for this photo thumb.gif
  • Options
    CassisPCassisP Registered Users Posts: 60 Big grins
    edited April 19, 2008
    You inspired me, and I was bored...(how Ironic) I hope you dont mind... bowdown.gif I bow to your superior Ideas:D

DSC_2929.jpg

DSC_2943.jpg

DSC_2938.jpg
  • Options
    eL eSs VeeeL eSs Vee Registered Users Posts: 1,243 Major grins
    edited April 20, 2008
    The kind words I received from all of you is very much apreciated, but to be copied ("Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.") is beyond the call of duty.

CassisP: I don't mind at all. I'm glad I inspired you and thank you for the double compliment. Very nice image. You did well. thumb.gif
    Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
    My Facebook