Problem with my BIO page

jswhighamjswhigham Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
edited April 18, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I was making some changes to my BIO page this morning and now I can't access my galleries. Also, When I click on edit Bio all my info is gone except the photo so I can't access the BIO. When I go to my home page I can see the info but I can't access links to my galleries. My site is www.whighamphotography.com ( whighamphotography.smugmug.com )
The original and the new html is in the attached text file. I know very little about HTML so be kind.

TIA,
Scott Whigham
Whigham Photography, LLC
www.whighamphotography.com
www.altashot.com

Comments

• AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited April 18, 2008
    jswhigham wrote:
    I was making some changes to my BIO page this morning and now I can't access my galleries. Also, When I click on edit Bio all my info is gone except the photo so I can't access the BIO. When I go to my home page I can see the info but I can't access links to my galleries. My site is www.whighamphotography.com ( whighamphotography.smugmug.com )
    The original and the new html is in the attached text file. I know very little about HTML so be kind.

TIA,
    Try this.
    [b]<[/b]html>
    [b]<[/b]p> We are proud to bring [b]<[/b]strong>[b]<[/b]a target="_blank" href="http://www.altashot.com">Alta Shot®[b]<[/b]/a> 
    [b]<[/b]/strong> elevated photography service to the Middle Tennessee area. [b]<[/b]BR>
     [b]<[/b]strong>[b]<[/b]a target="_blank" href="http://www.altashot.com">Alta Shot®[b]<[/b]/a> [b]<[/b]/strong> is a unique new advertising tool that showcases your entire property by providing an elevated photograph without the need of aircraft. [b]<[/b]/P>
    [b]<[/b]P> Many times the traditional ground level view of a home does not reflect the true value of what is for sale. AltaShots are taken anywhere from 12 to 60 feet above your property and our machine can be driven just about anywhere. In addition, our photos are taken with a professional digital SLR camera thus providing the quality and megapixels needed to enlarge your photo for all your advertising needs. AltaShots offer an affordable alternative to expensive aerial photography by providing potential home and property buyers a full view of your yard and landscaping, as well as the surrounding areas 
    i.e. mountains, lake, river, golf course, acreage, etc., allowing homebuyers to view the property in 
    all its glory! [b]<[/b]/P> [b]<[/b]/BR>
    [b]<[/b]div align="center"> To schedule a photo,  please contact, [b]<[/b]BR>
    Scott Whigham, 615-541-1453 [b]<[/b]BR>
    [b]<[/b]a href="mailto:scott@whighamphotography.com">scott@whighamphotography.com [b]<[/b]/a> [b]<[/b]BR>
    Covering the Greater Nashville area 
    and Middle Tennessee.
    [b]<[/b]/div>

[b]<[/b]center>
    [b]<[/b]h2>Common Shot.[b]<[/b]/h2>
    [b]<[/b]img src="/photos/265601821_zuJVd-M.jpg" 
    style="float:center;border:1;margin:3px">[b]<[/b]br />

[b]<[/b]h2>ALTA SHOT![b]<[/b]/h2>
    [b]<[/b]img src="/photos/271905105_qLDwY-M.jpg" 
    style="float:center;border:1;margin:3px">[b]<[/b]br />

[b]<[/b]img src="/photos/265595289_LA26u-M.jpg" 
    style="float:center;border:1;margin:3px"> [b]<[/b]br />

[b]<[/b]h3>View more photographs by clicking on Galleries below: [b]<[/b]/h3>
         [b]<[/b]a href="/galleries">Galleries[b]<[/b]/a>
    [b]<[/b]/center>

[b]<[/b]/html>

Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • jswhighamjswhigham Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
    edited April 18, 2008
    Unfortunately I can't access the BIO edit function.
    Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I can't access the BIO edit function. When I click on edit, nothing shows but my BIO photo. I've tried clearing the cache but it doesn't work. Once I am able to get access I will try your code.
    Thanks much.
    Scott Whigham
    Whigham Photography, LLC
    www.altashot.com
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 18, 2008
    Scott, go to control panel, settings tab, then edit your bio from there.

thumb.gif
  • jswhighamjswhigham Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
    edited April 18, 2008
    Thanks to both of you for the help! nt
    thumb.gif
    Andy wrote:
    Scott, go to control panel, settings tab, then edit your bio from there.
    Scott Whigham
    Whigham Photography, LLC
    www.altashot.com