How about some Track....

GP ImagesGP Images Registered Users Posts: 152 Major grins
edited April 22, 2008 in Sports

Comments

• bikingbetsbikingbets Registered Users Posts: 160 Major grins
    edited April 19, 2008
    Nicely done!

Since a certain thread has convinced several experienced pros to not give free advice anymore ne_nau.gif , I'll do my best to critique (caveat: I'm just a pwac).

1. Great action! My eyes are drawn to the subject's eyes, and I like the motion blur in the front foot. However, there's a distracting arm on the right side of the image that perhaps could be removed.

2. Nice job. I like how the tree frames the subject. Not as interesting as #1, I guess because of the action.

3. Great picture of what looks to be the end of a race. It could be much better if you shot from the same angles as in your other images.

4. My favorite of your set! Sharp, great action, colors look great. However, It might look even better if you removed the body on the left side.

Keep up the great work!
    Betsy
    Canon 40D, 70-200mm f/2.8L IS, 50mm f/1.4 USM, 85mm f/1.8 USM, 24-105mm f/4L IS, EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM, EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6 IS USM , 580EX ll
  • GP ImagesGP Images Registered Users Posts: 152 Major grins
    edited April 21, 2008
    Thanks for the reply. Track backgrounds and people in the way are always a problem.
  • beetle8beetle8 Registered Users Posts: 677 Major grins
    edited April 21, 2008
    Amity?
    Did you see chief Brody?

#1 is awsome, if you've got nothing to do and a clone stamp laying around you could remove the arm.
    #2 looks great too.
  • aktseaktse Registered Users Posts: 1,928 Major grins
    edited April 21, 2008
    Nice! You're the first person that made track photos interesting and hold attention!

Well done! Good pop in color and you somehow captured the emotion of the moment! clap.gifclapclap.gif
  • GP ImagesGP Images Registered Users Posts: 152 Major grins
    edited April 22, 2008
    Thanks beetle and aktse! Chief Brody was busy but Quint stopped by.