Error and some photos missing

NetgardenNetgarden Registered Users Posts: 829 Major grins
edited April 20, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Hi Grinners,
I hadn't been to an album of mine for months, and while uploading a few butterflies I see that 10 images are gone and the 'photo can not be found' is there. No one has changed them, nor their urls to elswhere. It's a last years album. [if you click on 'all thumbs' you will see them.]
http://netgarden.smugmug.com/gallery/1797574_eRGYC

also, and don't know if this has anything to do with it, my smugmug crashes. I get an error: EC_EWPCoreImp::OnLibraryLoaded -
Looked it up, says it can be fixed if I uninstall Canon Easy Print and reinstall the new version. So I did, and it didn't change a thing. This only happens in SmugMug. Some error conflict going on about 10 times this week.
I updated javascript to see if that'd help and it didn't.
Any ideas? thnx

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 20, 2008
    Netgarden wrote:
    Hi Grinners,
    I hadn't been to an album of mine for months, and while uploading a few butterflies I see that 10 images are gone and the 'photo can not be found' is there. No one has changed them, nor their urls to elswhere. It's a last years album. [if you click on 'all thumbs' you will see them.]

also, and don't know if this has anything to do with it, my smugmug crashes. I get an error: EC_EWPCoreImp::OnLibraryLoaded -
    Looked it up, says it can be fixed if I uninstall Canon Easy Print and reinstall the new version. So I did, and it didn't change a thing. This only happens in SmugMug. Some error conflict going on about 10 times this week.
    Any ideas? thnx

I've asked Sebastian to look into this, he's in Germany so he'll be back to you in a few hours time.l

The 2nd error sounds local. What browser, what version?
  • rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited April 20, 2008
    Netgarden wrote:
    Hi Grinners,
    Ouch! Looking at the photos, it seems that they were last updated yesterday. You are sure that you didn't do anything else in the gallery other then uploading new photos to it?
    Are you missing any photos in the gallery? It might be that the 'photo not found' photos could be photos that you've had deleted a long time ago and that they accidentally were triggered visible due to the upload.
    Any ideas? thnx
    When exactly does this crash happen? In what browser do you see the crash? Do you have any kind of toolbar from Canon in your browser? Try disabling it by going to the View menu / toolbars and see if that helps.
    What uploader are you using?
    It might be that you need to update your java. You can do this on www.java.com by clicking on 'free java download'.

Have a great weekend,
    Sebastian
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero