My first exibition

cocasanacocasana Registered Users Posts: 150 Major grins
edited April 20, 2008 in Landscapes
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi there!
I've been asked to take part to an exhibition. My first one. Title is "Shades of green". It will be held at the Museo di Milano, Milan's museum and it will be organized by a Milanese institution. So I thought that it would have more sense to present something concerning Milan, rather a tropical flower. I went to Piazza della Scala at four different hours shooting the four different sides. Any comment/critique? Thanks, Carlo
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Comments

• cocasanacocasana Registered Users Posts: 150 Major grins
    edited April 20, 2008
    edited April 20, 2008
    edited April 20, 2008
  • shniksshniks Registered Users Posts: 945 Major grins
    edited April 20, 2008
    cocasana wrote:

I really like #2.... the colors etc do it for me. You were wise to blur out that vehicle in the picture- it adds to the mood.

Great job...

N
  • saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited April 20, 2008
    First of all, congratulations on the exhibition! I really like what you have captured. #2 and #3 both catch my eye. #2 certainly for the theme. In #3 I really like the composition of the lights (windows and bike) and how they play against the moody, dark building. Very nice set! thumb.gif
  • VycorVycor Registered Users Posts: 386 Major grins
    edited April 20, 2008
    I see theres a green circle around that statue in the last photo... any chance you can get a shot from the ground up a little towards the building, and getting that grass in there?
    edited April 20, 2008
    Thanks Shniks: actually I didn't blur the car, it was shot at 1/5 sec!
    Thanks Saurora!
    Thanks Vycor, no, it would have been rather difficult! I was standing in front of the door on photo #3, that BTW its a bank (no climbing)!
  • jsmileyjsmiley Registered Users Posts: 222 Major grins
    edited April 20, 2008
    Nice set of photographs, I like all of them. Great composition and I definitely like the blur. Signifying the fast pace of life.