Options

Second Pro Account Questions

lifeguardstevelifeguardsteve Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited April 20, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
First, let me say that I just paid for my Pro account after a very satisfying trial period. I now am consiredering opening a second Pro account to host a second- non related photo business and have a question or two.

First- is it possible to do another "trial period" with the second account I am considering purchasing?

And second- do I need to provide a separate e-mail address to associate with the second account- or just a new nickname?

Sincerely,
Steve

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 20, 2008
    First, let me say that I just paid for my Pro account after a very satisfying trial period. I now am consiredering opening a second Pro account to host a second- non related photo business and have a question or two.

First- is it possible to do another "trial period" with the second account I am considering purchasing?

And second- do I need to provide a separate e-mail address to associate with the second account- or just a new nickname?

Sincerely,
    Steve
    Yes to both questions. You can have another trial and you need a new email address.
  • Options
    lifeguardstevelifeguardsteve Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited April 20, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    Yes to both questions. You can have another trial and you need a new email address.

Thanks! :-)