FS: CONUS Canon 400mm 5.6

craftgirlcraftgirl Registered Users Posts: 144 Major grins
edited April 21, 2008 in House of Canon
Awesome lens! Hard to part with. I just wont be needing it anymore. I bought it from an incredible motorsports pro on FM in February and have only used for one race, and very little. You will find typical light scratching on sunshade and tripod ring. The sunshade is stuck (was stuck when I bought it) but has no effect on the performance of the lens. Should be a quick and easy fix at Canon. Glass is perfect. I have the box, papers, case and both caps. $750 firm, includes shipping and insurance. Paypal echeck is good and I will ship the second it clears.

I have bought and sold stuff here, on POTN and FM but have never checked to see if feedback has been left. If you have to see a picture pm me and I will get one for you.

Thanks for looking!
:clap
Tracy :rofl
Canon Stuff
www.craftgirlcreations.smugmug.com

Comments

• gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited April 20, 2008
    craftgirl wrote:
    The sunshade is stuck (was stuck when I bought it) but has no effect on the performance of the lens.
    Mine got stuck on day 2 & canon fixed it under warranty even though i bought it in the US & brought it home to australia & sent it to canon here.

They fixed it easily & quickly.
  • craftgirlcraftgirl Registered Users Posts: 144 Major grins
    edited April 20, 2008
    Thanks Gus. When my friend sold it too me and said it was no big deal, I didnt think anything of it. I havent had the time to send it out myself and have had no issues with it at all. It's just too much lens for me. My 70-200 2.8 stays on my camera full time these days.
    Canon Stuff
  • craftgirlcraftgirl Registered Users Posts: 144 Major grins
    edited April 21, 2008
    Here are a couple of pictures....

LensesforSale006.jpg

LensesforSale011.jpg

LensesforSale014.jpg
    Canon Stuff