WTB: Canon-EX Flash

kimberlydawnkimberlydawn Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
edited April 21, 2008 in House of Canon
FOUND! Thanks!

I'm in sought of a flash for my new Canon. I have an indoor wedding to shoot next month, actually in 2 weeks, and I am debating on renting the flash or buying a used one that is in good condition.

What do you have? Lets see and what's your price.

Thanks! Kim

Comments

• ChrisPChrisP Registered Users Posts: 53 Big grins
    edited April 21, 2008
    420ex for sale
    I have a 420ex that I'm looking to swap out for a 580. The 420ex has the bag and foot stand, but no box (I bought it used). It also has velcro on the head for a diffusor - I use the Demb Flip It and diffusor panel.

I would sell the flash for $135, shipped and PayPal'd.

Email me at chris (at) chrispiperphotography (dot) com for the fastest response.

Thanks,
    Chris
    I'm in sought of a flash for my new Canon. I have an indoor wedding to shoot next month, actually in 2 weeks, and I am debating on renting the flash or buying a used one that is in good condition.

What do you have? Lets see and what's your price.

Thanks! Kim
  • kimberlydawnkimberlydawn Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
    edited April 21, 2008
    ChrisP wrote:
    I have a 420ex that I'm looking to swap out for a 580. The 420ex has the bag and foot stand, but no box (I bought it used). It also has velcro on the head for a diffusor - I use the Demb Flip It and diffusor panel.

I would sell the flash for $135, shipped and PayPal'd.

Email me at chris (at) chrispiperphotography (dot) com for the fastest response.

Thanks,
    Chris

That is awesome! I will email you today! clap.gif
  • ChrisPChrisP Registered Users Posts: 53 Big grins
    edited April 21, 2008
    420ex for sale
    Kimberly,

I emailed you a response and sent a PayPal request.

Chris