arrange feature problem

J.T.J.T. Registered Users Posts: 279 Major grins
edited April 21, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I have a subcategory "Birthday Parties" with two galleries where I just added the second gallery. When I went to arrange the gallery and move the new gallery from last to first, and hit SAVE CHANGES, the next window that comes up is the ADD A NEW GALLERY prompt.

I never have had this problem. Any ideas?

After several attempts it seems as though it took but each time the ADD A NEW GALLERY prompt kept coming up.
John "J.T."
http://johnthiele.smugmug.com

Nikon D80 w/MB-D80 vertical grip
Tokina 50-135 f/2.8
Nikkor 50mm f/1.4D
Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G
Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR

RPS Studio Rotating Flash Bracket

SB 600

"Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter." -- Ansel Adams

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 21, 2008
    Hi, validated, on your site for sure. I can't replicate on my live test site, nor our internal servers.

Sebastian will investigate further.
  • rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited April 21, 2008
    John,

The problem is rooted in the & within the category name. Would you mind renaming the category to 'Family and Friends' instead? That should resolve the issue for you.

Thanks,
    Sebastian
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • J.T.J.T. Registered Users Posts: 279 Major grins
    edited April 21, 2008
    John,

The problem is rooted in the & within the category name. Would you mind renaming the category to 'Family and Friends' instead? That should resolve the issue for you.

Thanks,
    Sebastian

Sebastian and Andy,

Whatever the deal was with having "&" in the catergory name, the problem is now fixed with the change to "and." Thanks to both of you.
    John "J.T."
    http://johnthiele.smugmug.com

Nikon D80 w/MB-D80 vertical grip
    Tokina 50-135 f/2.8
    Nikkor 50mm f/1.4D
    Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G
    Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR

RPS Studio Rotating Flash Bracket

SB 600

"Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter." -- Ansel Adams