Bulk Move - Really Bulk :)

tgelstontgelston Registered Users Posts: 72 Big grins
edited April 21, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I know that you can do a move where you select the images by clicking and whisk them away to another gallery. Is there any way to say "select photos 1-400 in this gallery" and then do the move, meaning I don't have to individually select each photo.

I realize now that a few of my galleries are bigger than I would like and I am not looking forward to clicking 400 times, although it will probably not be as bad as I think. But just thought I would check before I begin.

Thanks,
Tobias

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 21, 2008
    Hi, there isn't right now, I'm sorry. Thanks for telling us how important that is!
  • tgelstontgelston Registered Users Posts: 72 Big grins
    edited April 21, 2008
    OK - thanks!
    Andy wrote:
    Hi, there isn't right now, I'm sorry. Thanks for telling us how important that is!

Thanks for the info. Maybe I will teach my daughter how to click each photo - time she started pulling her weight around here :D
    edited April 21, 2008
    Not bad at all
    As I said it turned out to be painless- it was just the thought of clicking 400 times that had me nervous. My wrist is a little tired but it took me less than 4 minutes or slightly less than the length of the Led Zeplin song Over the Hills and Far Away.
    edited April 21, 2008
    Poop - failed after 7 pics
    Smugmug has been very slow for me this afternoon. A few minutes after I published the post I got Failed to Open page for Tools.mgr and it looks like it only moved 7 pics.

I will try again in the morning when the Internet is less tired :)