Found: Canon 580ex (v1)

ChrisPChrisP Registered Users Posts: 53 Big grins
edited April 26, 2008 in House of Canon
I just sold my 420ex and I'm looking to replace it with a Canon 580ex (v1). I'd prefer to have the bag and foot. I don't mind if the box is missing, but please factor that into the asking price. I just picked one up (with box and papers, as well as the bag and foot) for $300 shipped/PayPal'd so that's what I'm shooting for.

I'd like to use it as a slave for a gig this weekend so let's make a deal.

Send an email, with a picture if you have it, to:

chris (at) chrispiperphotography (dot) com

Thanks,
Chris

Comments

• jameslrowlandjameslrowland Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited April 23, 2008
    580 EX's
    Chris;

I have two 580 EX's for sale. Both are in very good condition. One is missing the side connect plate (I've missed placed it). Both have the foot brackets and bags. I'm attaching a photo too. I've would like $575 for both or $295 for the one missing the side plate and $315 for the other. Make me an offer. Please respond to this thread or email me at jameslrowland@comcast.net or call my cell at (503) 949-9282. I live in Oregon. Thanks Jim Rowland
    ChrisP wrote:
    I just sold my 420ex and I'm looking to replace it with a Canon 580ex (v1). I'd prefer to have the bag and foot. I don't mind if the box is missing, but please factor that into the asking price. I just picked one up (with box and papers, as well as the bag and foot) for $300 shipped/PayPal'd so that's what I'm shooting for.

I'd like to use it as a slave for a gig this weekend so let's make a deal.

Send an email, with a picture if you have it, to:

chris (at) chrispiperphotography (dot) com

Thanks,
    Chris
  • ChrisPChrisP Registered Users Posts: 53 Big grins
    edited April 23, 2008
    Hi Jim,

I'm currently negiotiating on a 580ex from another buyer, but if the deal falls through then I'll be looking for one of your units.

Thanks,
    Chris
  • jameslrowlandjameslrowland Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited April 23, 2008
    580ex
    Chris;

Thanks for getting back. Good luck. Jim
    ChrisP wrote:
    Hi Jim,

I'm currently negiotiating on a 580ex from another buyer, but if the deal falls through then I'll be looking for one of your units.

Thanks,
    Chris
  • ChrisPChrisP Registered Users Posts: 53 Big grins
    edited April 26, 2008
    Found: 580 ex
    I found my flash this week, thanks.

Chris