Pennsylvania Farm equipment and tool auction.

VisualXpressionsVisualXpressions Registered Users Posts: 860 Major grins
edited April 23, 2008 in People
This thread is very popular and difficult to break into... I have a hard time keeping up with it... Any way, here goes, some fine tractors and interesting farmers...

"The Bid"
283051074_Yewzp-L.jpg

"The Old Timer Crew"
283050634_AzNHa-L.jpg

and in color... because of the crazy shirt on the guy with the cane...
283583586_d36XC-L.jpg

Winston

Comments

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited April 23, 2008
    Nice shooting, Winston. I prefer the B&W version of the old timers shot...the expressions get a little lost in the highly saturated surroundings in the color version. That shirt certainly is incongruous...I love it.

Cheers,
  • DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    edited April 23, 2008
    I like, Especially those huge clamps!

Where was that? I've got relatives in the Montrose/Scranton Area! Not including a brother outside of Philly.

Don
    Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
    'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook
  • VisualXpressionsVisualXpressions Registered Users Posts: 860 Major grins
    edited April 23, 2008
    DonRicklin wrote:
    I like, Especially those huge clamps!

Where was that? I've got relatives in the Montrose/Scranton Area! Not including a brother outside of Philly.

Don

Just outside of Waynesboro on Rt. 316, It is close to Chambersburg which is south of Harrisburg off interstate 81... very rural with lots of dairy farms...

Winston
  • VisualXpressionsVisualXpressions Registered Users Posts: 860 Major grins
    edited April 23, 2008
    Richard wrote:
    Nice shooting, Winston. I prefer the B&W version of the old timers shot...the expressions get a little lost in the highly saturated surroundings in the color version. That shirt certainly is incongruous...I love it.

Cheers,

Thanks Richard! I like the B&W better as well...

Winston
    edited April 23, 2008
    Just outside of Waynesboro on Rt. 316, It is close to Chambersburg which is south of Harrisburg off interstate 81... very rural with lots of dairy farms...

Winston
    Ah, SW instead of NE PA. I'm more familiar with New Milford and Harford (famous ofr its fair).

Don
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook
  • heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    edited April 23, 2008
    Ha Ha! #1 cracked me up... It should be titled "Don't nobody smile" or something like that. Great conversion on a great exposure. :D
    edited April 23, 2008
    Ha Ha! #1 cracked me up... It should be titled "Don't nobody smile" or something like that. Great conversion on a great exposure. :D
    Looks liek an auction. That's Poker faced. No one wants to give an advantage away.

Don