FS or FT: canon to nikon

dkshaqdkshaq Registered Users Posts: 20 Big grins
edited April 22, 2008 in House of Canon
I am totaly fall in love with the new nikon D300, I am planning to switch all my canon gears to nikons
I am willing to sell them separetly or willing to trade 30D + 35L for a nikon D300

-Canon 30D refurished, I bought this camera as refurished, the camera is in mint condition, no scretch, no dust in the sensor. the camera works totally fine. its about 9k clicks. I currently dont have any pics of this camera, since i dont have an extra camera to take the pics of it, but i am gaurentee its in 9.5/10 shapes. I am selling it for
$625 ship'd. It comes with the original refurished box, and all original accesories.

-Canon 35mm f1.4L USM. mint condition, UU1104. bought it from a FMer. absolutely no scretch or dust. it comes with original box and all accessories.
$980 ship'd

- Coming soon, since i bought it before i want to change to nikon, and its on the way to my house. Canon 100mm f2.8 macro USM. bought it from a FMer, he said its in good condition, no scretch, comes with original stuff. $420 ship'd

I have great feebacks in FM
sold lenses over $1300

PM me if anyone interest
[EMAIL="sale-647580115@craigslist.org?subject=WTB:%2030d%20or%2020d%20canon"][/EMAIL]