Ullswater Lake, Lakedistrict, England

canon400dcanon400d Banned Posts: 2,826 Major grins
edited April 25, 2008 in Landscapes
I took a few shots of Lake Ullswater, which is located in the Lakedistrict, Cumbria, England. The visibility could have been better. However, your comments are more than welcome.

284577674_kzBJw-L.jpg
284577749_YESLA-L.jpg
284577729_iH97A-L.jpg
284577848_MC8ea-L.jpg
284577706_BpzPp-L.jpg

Regards
Bob

Comments

• schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited April 24, 2008
    Hi Bob, you've come a VERY long way in a short time! I remember your first post (or one of your first) of the Irish coast. :D

I love the serenity you captured here, and it's even more pronounced through your processing.

Thanks for sharing! thumb.gif
  • canon400dcanon400d Banned Posts: 2,826 Major grins
    edited April 24, 2008
    schmoo wrote:
    Hi Bob, you've come a VERY long way in a short time! I remember your first post (or one of your first) of the Irish coast. :D

I love the serenity you captured here, and it's even more pronounced through your processing.

Thanks for sharing! thumb.gif

Hi Schmoo,
    Thanks for those kind remarks. I have taken a lot of shots since the Irish coast. I have a couple of websites which I have just made and you will see I am into Macro. www.powfootphotoshop.com and www.powfootphotography.co.uk
    Thanks for looking and giving me encouragement.
    Regards
    Bob
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited April 24, 2008
    Bob...these are beautiful photos.

I really like #2 with the water flowing towards me as I look at it. Makes me feel like I'm standing by the waters edge.
  • hamsterhamster Registered Users Posts: 361 Major grins
    edited April 24, 2008
    I really like all of these, Bob - nice work.
  • DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2008
    Nice set. thumb.gif I enjoyed them.
    Michael
    edited April 25, 2008
    DaddyO wrote:
    Nice set. thumb.gif I enjoyed them.

Thanks for all your kind remarks. You have all given me the urge to post more.
    Regards
    Bob
  • DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2008
    Love them all, especially the boat house in the last one! I'm a sucker for stone buildings.

DOn
    Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
    'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook
    edited April 25, 2008
    DonRicklin wrote:
    Love them all, especially the boat house in the last one! I'm a sucker for stone buildings.

DOn

Hi Don,
    You should have bought it. It was sold for £800,000 two weeks ago. It initially went on the market for £600,000 and there were two fighting for it and that is all it takes and it made £800,000. However, I really enjoy all your photos and especially the ones in the Macro where I spend a lot of my time.

Regards
    Bob