Comments

• 2whlrcr2whlrcr Registered Users Posts: 306 Major grins
    edited April 24, 2008
    So do we get to see the pictures?
  • gagodfathergagodfather Registered Users Posts: 73 Big grins
    edited April 24, 2008
    edited April 27, 2008
    i get the link up and working and then no commets. geez ne_nau.gifne_nau.gifne_nau.gifne_nau.gifne_nau.gifne_nau.gifne_nau.gifne_nau.gifne_nau.gifne_nau.gifheadscratch.gifheadscratch.gifheadscratch.gifheadscratch.gifheadscratch.gif
  • jecottrelljecottrell Registered Users Posts: 136 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2008
    i get the link up and working and then no commets. geez ne_nau.gifne_nau.gifne_nau.gifne_nau.gifne_nau.gifne_nau.gifne_nau.gifne_nau.gifne_nau.gifne_nau.gifheadscratch.gifheadscratch.gifheadscratch.gifheadscratch.gifheadscratch.gif

The human species is notoriously lazy. Getting someone to go through extra clicks to look at your work and offer feedback is probably asking too much. It's very easy to embed your photos in your post so lazy people like me will actually look at them. Let us know if you need help finding how to do it.

Good luck,

John
    edited April 27, 2008
  • jecottrelljecottrell Registered Users Posts: 136 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2008
    All I'm getting is the link still. Are you showing the photo when you view this thread?

• gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2008
    Do you need assistance to post your photos ? If so have a look here. We are a photography forum & people want to see photos. As jecottrell mentioned ...few people will bother opening a link.
    edited April 28, 2008
    edited April 28, 2008
    ok ive tried like 5 times and when i click on the postcard icon it doesnt come up with no box so im not getting this.
  • sanford tullissanford tullis Registered Users Posts: 63 Big grins
    edited May 5, 2008
    ok ive tried like 5 times and when i click on the postcard icon it doesnt come up with no box so im not getting this.

when you click the postcard icon look for the yellow bar under your tool bar, click on the yellow bar than click to allow the control, than click your postcard again
    Capture memories one image at a time
    edited May 6, 2008
    Are you putting the URL address of the image into the yellow box with the mountains in it ? Its in the tool bar just at the top of your reply box.

259373330_vc3G4-L.jpg

If i do it ...it works fine.

Let me know if you are still having troubles.

Do make sure the http isnt in that box already as then you will have httphttp twice & it wont work.

284617381_Qu9KU-M-1.jpg
  • Mike02Mike02 Registered Users Posts: 321 Major grins
    edited May 6, 2008

I always loooove seeeing a giant 'proof' in front of potentially good images, it really gives them that extra push, that just makes them look beautiful.clap.gifclap.gifthumb.gif
    "The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
    - Ansel Adams.
    edited May 6, 2008
    Mike02 wrote:
    I always loooove seeeing a giant 'proof' in front of potentially good images, it really gives them that extra push, that just makes them look beautiful.clap.gifclap.gifthumb.gif
    Doesnt worry me in the slightest ne_nau.gif I can look through that & see the photo for what it is.
  • ZeeZee Registered Users Posts: 98 Big grins
    edited May 6, 2008

Lots of nice shots there - the only thing I would suggest is to reduce your shutter speed a little. There is no motion blur of either the background, the wheels, or the chain. The blur helps give the viewer an idea of how fast these guys are moving. I'm an avid track rider myself and I still can't understand how fast these guys can negotiate a track. It's absolutely mind blowing.

I'd love to get the opportunity to shoot from the inside at one of those races.
  • StrickStrick Registered Users Posts: 79 Big grins
    edited May 6, 2008
    Mike02 wrote:

It is better to see that then have your image swiped from your site and posted somewhere. The first trackday I shot this year it took about 8 hours after I posted the images for someone to do a screen capture and post the picture in a forum.

When I asked him about it he said it is no big deal and could I make a larger size viewable on my site..........oh and use a lighter watermark.:D
    www.zoominphoto.com
    Various pieces of Canon gear.