smugmug not loading today?

iamagooiamagoo Registered Users Posts: 45 Big grins
edited April 28, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Today and occasionally for the past few days, neither the smugmug homepage nor my own smugmug site have been loading completely. I first suspected it was a problem with Statcounter as that site wouldn't load whenever my own page wouldn't load but today I've just tried the smugmug homepage and that also won't load. I haven't seen any questions here on dgrin about it so I'm at a loss. Any help would be appreciated as I've just recently loaded 7 new albums which people are emailing me about.
Thanks,
Chris

Comments

• phototristanphototristan Registered Users Posts: 199 Major grins
    edited April 24, 2008
    Hi,

What browser are you using and is it the latest version?

What happens when you try to load www.smugmug.com? What do you see?

Feel free to email us and we can diagnose the issue for you.

Cheers,
    Tristan
    Suport Hero
    Smugmug
    http://help.smugmug.com/
  • iamagooiamagoo Registered Users Posts: 45 Big grins
    edited April 24, 2008
    trouble loading
    I eventually see the boxes of all the images on Smug's site and question marks for the images. On my own site I see a long list of the text links on my site with a white background. I'm using the latest Safari version. I do not have preferences set to block pop-up windows.

Hi,

What browser are you using and is it the latest version?

What happens when you try to load www.smugmug.com? What do you see?

Feel free to email us and we can diagnose the issue for you.

Cheers,
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2008
    Hi Chris,

As far as I know, we don't have nor have had any issues in the last few days that would cause this. Is only SmugMug affected? How about Dgrin? other sites? have you tried a different browser? computer? The same results?
  • iamagooiamagoo Registered Users Posts: 45 Big grins
    edited April 28, 2008
    ivar wrote:
    Hi Chris,

As far as I know, we don't have nor have had any issues in the last few days that would cause this. Is only SmugMug affected? How about Dgrin? other sites? have you tried a different browser? computer? The same results?

It is still happening sporadically but only on my Smugmug site, the Smugmug homepage, Statcounter and sometimes even Dgrin! All other sites load perfectly. Strange.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2008
    iamagoo wrote:
    It is still happening sporadically but only on my Smugmug site, the Smugmug homepage, Statcounter and sometimes even Dgrin! All other sites load perfectly. Strange.
    I'm sure it's comms related - I see you wrote our help desk, let the heroes work with you, thanks!